I confess. I have a mini trampoline. I bought it two summers ago because I wanted to start exercising at home, but at the same I was looking for something that appealed to me and that kept me motivated (well, this was the most difficult part). As I explain in my book Back to Natural, rebounding seemed the most interesting option. This is because rebounding:
- Fits perfectly into any schedule! Whenever you find some time just jump to the equipment and start rebounding for as long as you want/need (I do it at the end of the day for 20 minutes)
- Can be done inside or outside if the weather is good
- Is an effective aerobic exercise*
- Is nonviolent to the body*
- Increases circulation*
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage*
- Tones the organs including the endocrine and reproductive systems*
- Does not require much attention. You can do it, for example. while watching tv
- Is fun! I love feeling the push back! Actually, Beringela (Eggplant) and Feijoca (Runner Bean), my two female dogs, love it too!
So, are you ready to start rebounding?
*NAISH, Francesca (1991). Natural Fertility: The complete guide to avoiding or achieving conception. Burra Creek: Sally Milner Publishing (ed. 2012).