I´m a sweet potato fan! Cooked, steamed, baked it´s always welcome at my home! 🙂 It´s sweet satisfying taste makes it a go go to fight sweet cravings. 😉 And, of course, not forgetting it´s high nutritional content, for example antioxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as the minerals manganese, potassium and iron. Get to know today how to make sweet potato toasts!
Sweet Potato Toasts
- Sweet potato (that´s it!)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Slice the sweet potato (around half cm), but be careful not to cut yourself!
- Line a tray with parchment paper and place the sweet potato slices side by side but without touching each other
- Place the tray in the oven, 15 minutes on each side or until the slices turn golden brown
- Remove the toasts from the oven and they are ready to eat! 😉
You can use a toaster instead, but from my experience using the oven makes this process easier, quicker and neat. 🙂